Hall of Fame
If you have Taurus pictures we can use, please email the picturemeister:
The Taurus gallery has a password to deter robot indexing, so your pictures are safe from being listed on Google. To log in, please use the name poly and the password lock2lock.
- Masterful Molesey boy and Taurus lad about town, Mike Reynaud, got himself a bit of cheap exposure in the summer of 2005, joining GMTV's "Hunks in trunks" competition to find the sexiest man in shorts. Needless to say, Mike loved the idea of peeling off, and this picture was the result. In the end he beat off stiff competition from hundreds to end as runner-up to a civil engineer. See this link for the full story.
- Athens 2004 - M4- and crowd and M4- with medals very big files (>2Mb) and high resolution. And a smaller picture of the Athens crowd. Please do not print or re-use these as they are copyright to Peter Spurrier - I can ask him for permission if you want them for a specific reason.
- July 2004 - Brookes' Under-23 M4+, silver medallists at the Under-23's in Poznan, Poland.
- 28th March 2004 - Taurus member Dave Gillard before winning the 1829 replica cutter gig race between Oxford and Cambridge. If you want just Dave here is the man himself as a pin-up.
- 21st March 2004 - Taurus boys doing the business at the Vet's Head - 1st eight racing 1, racing 2, glued to the Fulham Wall, and back at Barn Elms, and 3rd eight overtaking everyone and on the bank. Water's a lot worse than it looks.... So, anyone got pictures of the 2nd eight?
- And at the after-race party - "We Feel No Pain" (very big mpeg).
- Any offers?
- Tommy pulling the riggers off - full pic
- Taurus Barbecue - pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4, pic 5, pic 6, pic 7, pic 8, pic 9, pic 10, pic 11, pic 12
- Phil Baker in mean and moody pose - full pic
- What's he got down his trousers? - full pic
- Dahlings you were wonderful - full pic
- Tongues not allowed - full pic
2000 and earlier:
- Send us anything you've got - Taurus or fine Poly/Brookes performances. It would be good to have scans of winning HRR/HWR/Nation's Cup crews, for instance.