Hall of Fame
To read the PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat.
- Taurus Newsletter February 2011. If you have more news/gossip for the next newsletter, please email it in as soon as possible, so that we can start collecting. Pictures particularly appreciated. If you'd like your news on the website first, please say.
- Taurus Newsletter November 2009
- The next Taurus newsletter is planned for April 2010. Any news, gossip, family changes, pictures or reports, please send in to the webmeister.
- Taurus Newsletter March 2009
- Taurus Newsletter March 2005 (PDF file). Get your fresh news here with the online copy for anyone too impatient to wait for the paper version.
Printing instructions: the PDF file is intended to be printed as a booklet of folded A4. For best results, go to Print under the File menu, and when you have the printing options window open, check the Layout. You want to select Booklet (on normal A4 portrait-shape paper), and most printers will then be able to do a double-sided print (where it does all pages on one side then tells you how to reinsert the paper for the other sides to go back-to-back). Colour printing will work best, but only four sides of the paper have colour on, to save your ink. Of course, you can always either print it out as standard A4 pages anyway, or wait a few days for the printed and stapled copy from Taurus to drop through the door.
- Bullsheet issue 1: July 2003
- Taurus Newsletter January 2003